Sunday 1 March 2015

Sleep Deprived Mum

So as my title suggests my beautiful Noonatic and Chubby baby are causing me slight fatigue. Now I love them dearly and generally they are amazing sleepers. But right now they seem to be doing this kinda tag team thing on me. Both my girls slept through the night from 10/11 weeks. I have no secret as to how I did it. They just slept. When they don't sleep I turn into this walking zombie Mum. Dependant on coffee (lots of it) I don't nap during the day when Chubby baby is asleep. I have never done that with either of my girls. The only time I do sleep is when I am poorly and someone else is here to look after my girls. Which is generally my Mum. Who is amazing with my girls they love her dearly.
The other night when at 1.30am Chubby baby woke up crying and refused to sleep she came into our bed. She cuddle up and went to sleep happily. About 3am the Noonatic came climbing up and crawled in with us. So at this point there were 4 of us in the bed. We are very lucky to have a super kingsize bed. Despite that I still had no duvet and nearly fell out of bed twice. There is an upside to my sleep deprivation....


♡Family Love Cuddles♡
(That's what the Noonatic calls it when
 we cuddle altogether )

So tonight girls please just give me 4 hours unbroken sleep and I will be a happy mummy.
Love
♡ Disorganised Happiness ♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment