Friday 13 February 2015

Half Term and Germs

So my old enemy half term has arrived. Generally by now someone in the family is ill. Because we are a caring sharing type of family we all get poorly. Well this time I refuse. Germs you need to stay away I have plans. That's right plans. We are doing something everyday. Well it says so in my diary so it must be true. Yes I really do have a diary. I put coffee mornings in there. Lunch with my girly friends and play dates for my Noonatic. I then put my diary in a safe place and loose it. I have every intention of being this well organised super mum. Then I realise that I am me. I am a scatter brain. Once upon a time when I had career I used to run restaurants. I could organise it happily always knew where all my staff were and at what stage of a meal every table was at. And how long before I could seat another in their place. I then had my beautiful crazy Noonatic and she turned my brain to mush. I loose car keys on a regular basis. I even tried to put the kettle in the fridge the other day instead of the milk. I really am not joking. I thank having my Chubby baby for that one.
So providing we are germ free there is pottery painting, a princess tea party (at my house) and days out to go on. I may just have to throw in a pj day in there somewhere. It would be rude not too.
Happy Half Term Everyone!!
Love ♡ Disorganised Happiness ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment